Sunday, January 11, 2015

Last of the Rite-Aid This Week


I hit a couple of Rite-Aids on Saturday while I was out shopping.
I had that $25 rx transfer +Up Reward to use before I leave to go home......



4 x L'Oreal 'Poo 20% Wellness disc.=$15.96
2 x L'Oreal hair treatment on clearance=$6.98
4 x Q-tips 20% Wellness disc.($2.79)=$11.16
1 x Old Spice 6-pack soap clearance=$2.49
2 x Ice Drink BOGOFree=$1.49*
1 x Degree Spray Deo=$4.97
2 x Axe Deo on clearance($1.34)=$2.68**
SubTotal.......$45.73

Coupons Used
2 x $4/2 L'Oreal 'Poo ManuQ=$8.00
2 x $2/1 L'Oreal treatment ManuQ=$4.00
1 x $1/1 Old Spice IPQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Degree Deo IPQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Degree Deo VideoValuesQ=$2.00
Coupon Total........$17.00

$45.73-$17.00=$28.73 + .91¢=$29.64

I used $27 in +Up Rewards and paid $2.64 OOP.
I earned $11 in new +Up Rewards($5 wyb $20 L'Oreal, 2 x $2 wyb2 Q-tips, $2 wyb2 Axe).

*SavingStar's "Friday Freebie" this weekend is a full refund when you buy a 17 oz. ICE drink.  Rite-Aid had Ice drinks Buy One Get One Free last week so I'll get the price I paid for the one drink I bought back, bringing my OOP down to $1.15.
Sweet! 8-)
Update**  SavingStar only gave me .75¢ back on the BOGOFree drinks, so my actual OOP on this transaction will be $1.89, not $1.15.
Still a good deal in my book! 8-)

**I found some Axe deodorants on a clearance shelf for $1.34 each.  These qualified for the "Buy 2 Axe items, Get $2 +Ups" Deal this past week.  So after earning a $2 +Ups for these deos they "cost" me .34¢ each plus tax.

After I saw that the clearance Axe qualified for the $2 +Up Rewards Deal I bought two more......photo below with other items I bought at another store later.

Paid with $2 in +Ups and .73¢ OOP.
Received $2 in new +Ups.

Then I had to go to another Rite-Aid to use that $10 off 3 Bayer products Q(which expires today).  All the stores are out of the small $3.29-$3.49 size low dose aspirin products I wanted to buy with this Q so I did this instead........


3 x Aleve PM($6.49)B2G1Free sale=$12.98
I used $10/3 Bayer products ManQ.....$12.98-$10=$2.98

I used $2 +Ups and paid .98¢ OOP.
No new +Ups were earned this transaction.

Total OOP all trips..........$4.35
Total value of items bought....$79.93
+Ups spent/rolled........$41
+Ups earned...........$13

Sluggy
 

8 comments:

  1. How did the Q-tips fit in all this? Love your bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidentally there was a Buy 2/Get $2 +Ups Deal including Q-Tips last week that I missed in the flyer, but happened to walk by the Q-Tips and see while in the store. With my wellness disc. each box was $2.79 and after $1 of the +Ups was applied, they cost me $1.79.

      Delete
  2. You are so the Rite-Aid Queen. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it, and indeed it was boring.

    JUST KIDDING. I am jealous of all your store goods purchased for basically nothing. You are robbing the area drugstores. You are getting household goods for free, when the rest of us pay $7 a lipstick and $15 a bottle of vitamins at these overpriced stores. Their plan is to lay in wait until you are dying from a migraine and must stumble in and pay $20 for a bottle of relief. And you are cleaning out their shelves for pennies on the dollar.

    I'm thinking about how clean your ears will be, with all those Q-tips, and how pleasant smelling the underarms of all in your family must be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A church allowed me to take a shower tonight. After driving fifteen miles one way, I forgot Q-tips for my ears. I could see these boxes and wished I just had one Q-tip. My ears still feel icky.

      Delete
  4. What on earth do you do with all those Q-TIPS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were practically out of Q-tips so I needed to stock up. College Boy goes through a large amount of them monthly....

      Delete
  5. I am drooling over the Q-tips. We are running low and store brand Q-tips are just not as good.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.