Monday, November 16, 2015

Rite-Aid & Target

I seem to be on a shopping binge lately.....well shopping but not much spending of the monies. lolz

First I went to Rite-Aid.........


After the $2 in Plenti Points back I spent $1.29 OOP.

Wet n' Wild polish and lip color was 40% off of the .99¢ each price, so .59¢ each.
4 x Wet n' wild items=$2.36
1 x Sure Deodorant =$2.00
1 x Brut Deodorant =$2.00
1 x Skintimate women's shaving gel=$3.03 w/20% wellness disc.
1 x Edge men's shaving gel=$2.79 w/20% wellness disc.
Subtotal......$12.18

Coupons Used
2 x .75¢/1 Wn'W lip color IPQ=$1.50
2 x .50¢/1 Wn'W any item IPQ=$1.00
1 x .75¢/1 Sure deo IPQ=.75¢
1 x .75¢/1 Brut deo IPA=.75¢
2 x $2/1 Assorted shaving gel RA in-adQ=$4.00
1 x .50¢/1 Skintimate IPQ=.50¢
1 x .50¢/1 Edge IPQ=.50¢
Coupon Total.....$9.00

$12.18-$9=$3.18 + .11¢ tax=$3.29

Used $2 in Points, $1.29 OOP Total.
Received back $2 in Plenti Points.

I may go back later this week and buy all this again on the other Plenti card, but get 2 Edge instead of 1 of the Skintimate and 1 of the Edge since they charge more for the same exact amount of the same exact shaving gel if it's put into the feminine container. Humph!

All this bought again(but no women's shave gel, 2 men's shave gel instead)will cost me .94¢ + tax OOP after $2 in Points back,  instead of $1.29.

Then I went to Target to use the $10 gift card wyb $50 food/beverage Deal in the Sunday ad.

I spent $51.24 before coupons on various foods, some on sale and some using Qs but all stuff we can use(and some items to use for food stocking stuffers at Christmas).
After $11.95 in Qs and a $10 Target gift card I had to roll from a previous deal I did there, I paid $29.29 on another Target gift card(gotten free from c/c pts.).

I also qualified for $15 in other specials.....$10 Target gift card wyb $15 of McCormick spices/herbs(you have to apply for this by mail)and a $5 Starbucks e-gift card wyb3 qualifying Starbucks items.
After I send off for these other specials my OOP paid is $14.29.

I also hit the Bread Outlet to stock up before Thanksgiving on various bread products.  $11.75 OOP there and I got $51.99 worth of food.

After Rite-Aid again and Weis(PMITA)Markets tomorrow I really need to stay home for awhile.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. And there you go again. I feel like a total failure after reading your spending totals!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.